StraussGroup, Inc. was founded in 2001 with the vision of achieving basic yet distinctive objectives.
- To focus more on what the customer wants in contrast to what we need.
- To equip our staff with the most current automation to locate top talent.
- To assure that each candidate is thoroughly referenced before a recommendation is made.
- To provide candidates with the most respectful process available. After all, they are "our products"--what we ultimately deliver to our customers.
- To establish a philosophy – which quickly became our trademark – of assessing people as opposed to analyzing resumes. We Read People, Not Resumes is our mantra – and we live by it.
What distinguishes us
StraussGroup is considered the leader in Western New York for executive search. One of a few boutique search firms to contend with more notable national names, we pride ourselves by vying for and winning over customers who believed larger firms were better firms.
Focusing on a smaller client base correlates to a larger pool of candidates. Our managing partner, Randy Strauss, is an active recruiter involved in every phase of assignments.
Structured to your benefit
Our company operates through a matrix structure – organized by industry and functional expertise. Customers benefit significantly from this arrangement. When we engage in an assignment, we have the insight and expertise to find the right candidate but also to effectively qualify the candidate and "speak their language". Time and energy is dedicated to understanding the nuances of our customers' cultures and how best to assess what makes each customer tick and succeed.
We read people, not resumes.™